When it comes to crafting, there are topics and techniques that I get asked about all the time. The most FAQ I get is about my DIY faux rust finish!
If you like these DIY faux rust finish DIYs, you might also like these lemon decor DIYs!
I’ve seen it done a few different ways, and there is no true wrong or right way as long as you’re happy with the way your project turns out, but I want to share how I do it!
I’ve used my DIY faux rust finish on several different projects, and I’ve put them together in a quick list for your convenience!
Each of these projects has a full tutorial that includes step-by-step instructions for how to get the perfect faux rust finish on that project!
13 DIY Faux Rust Finish Decor Craft Projects
- DIY Farmhouse Windmill
- DIY Chicken Coop Decor
- Dollar Tree DIY Orange Flower Decor
- DIY Rustic Decor with Dollar Tree Cactus Succulent Stickers
- Rustic Decorative Sink Mat DIY
- DIY Faux Rust Fork and Spoon Wall Decor
- Dollar Tree Toy Watering Can Faux Rust Makeover
- DIY Faux Metal Bucket Spring Decor
- Fall Foam Pumpkin Topiary with Faux Rusted Bucket
- DIY Fall Home Sign
- Thankful Sign with Fall Truck Printable
- Faux Rust Metal Pumpkin Decor
- DIY Faux Rust Finish Scrapbook Paper Christmas Tree Sign
That incredible faux rust farmhouse windmill is actually a Creative Haven exclusive project! We made that together back in 2021, and it is still a member-favorite for sure!
What is Creative Haven, you ask? Creative Haven is an exclusive DIY experience! More specifically, it is a membership designed for crafters of all levels, from beginners to hobbyists to professionals!
I host 4 LIVE DIY workshops with my Creative Haven members each month where I teach them how to make unique, high-end DIY home decor!
But wait, there’s more!
As a member, you also get:
- Supply lists for each DIY workshop
- ALL of my printables for FREE
- A discount in my shop
- Personalized support through your crafting journey
- Inclusion in a private, uplifting Facebook group (troll-free!)
- Access to over 80 DIY workshop replays (and their supply lists!)
- AND, as a Creative Haven PLUS member, you get business resources for entrepreneurs and small business owners!
I hope you enjoyed these DIY faux rust finish projects as much as I do and decide to make them for yourself! If you do, I would love to see how yours turns out!
You should totally join my FREE Facebook group called On A Budget Crafts! It is a judgment-free community for DIY crafters to show off their projects and ideas.
If you loved this DIY, you might also like these DIY ideas!
- Hot Glue Mold DIY Home Decor
- Dollar Tree Trophy DIY Farmhouse Decor
- DIY Farmhouse Buffalo Check Gather Sign
- Simple Buffalo Check Farmhouse Plant Jar
Thanks for stopping by! XOXO Amber
Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts? I would love to have you join my #craftycrew.
I email alerts about new blogs like this Dollar Tree File Folder DIY Toolbox so you’re always up to date on fun, new DIY ideas!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!