When you purchase and check the agree box (as well as using any free digital files or products I offer) you are agreeing to these terms:
Policy for Digital Download Files
All sales are final. I do not offer refunds, exchanges or credits. Once you purchase you are sent an email containing your order and/or how to access it. Due to the nature of these items digitally this is why our digitals and services have this policy. If for any reason you have trouble accessing your membership, digital file or Free files please email us immediately. email@example.com We will take care of you.
If you have forgot your login and password please do all you can to get that sent to you. I do not store this information. Write it down or screenshot it for later. You will need it to re-access your purchases.
I have put a lot of time and effort into creating my free and paid printables as well as my memberships and I hope you enjoy them!
What you are allowed to do:
- Print them as many times as you like for personal use only.
- Use a print out of the printables to create personal gifts for others. This is only allowed in printed product form and for non-commercial purpose.
- Feel free to share photos of the printable projects you’ve made or links to our product pages or tutorials BUT never share files you have purchased. Direct people to purchase their own. Please always tag @therustynailga on IG or Facebook. Share them in my free group On a Budget Crafts
What you are NOT allowed to do:
- Resell or commercially redistribute my printables in any way digitally or printed.
- Forward, share or redistribute the digital files. Email our printable files to your family, friends or customers. You purchased a license for personal use only. If others like to use the printable, they’ll have to purchase their own license. PERIOD. Absolutely do not print these out and give them away to those who want one or do not have a printer.
- Share my printable PDF files in any other way, such as on a website, blog, social media outlet, file sharing service, hosting site, USB drive, CD, DVD, etc.
- Modify my printables or use any parts of our designs to recreate a new design. It is not allowed to add a logo or graphic to my printables.
- Remove any copyright notations from the printable templates
- Use my printables for giveaways or promotions, Or for business gain or monetizing.
All artwork remains the copyright of Amber Strong- DIY with Amber – The Maker’s Map (The Rusty Nail Home Market, LLC), including the graphics, illustration, design elements, wording, images and photos. Anything you see on my site that you may have seen else where, has required me to a full use license and full rights to edit and distribute.
If you’d like to feature our content on your own site or social media, email me for a collaboration. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you had a coupon code and either it did not work, or it was not applied or you forgot to use it. Coupons are subject to change in dates and quantity and there is no promise that a coupon will work. We do not issue credits for coupons. Coupons hold no cash value.
If you have any questions, please contact us! Thank you!
Purchase policy for my courses and memberships:
By checking the box you agree to the terms of my memberships if you have purchased access to one.
Same exact policy above also applies.
In addition to the policies stated above I am including these additions:
When purchasing a membership, your payment is final and there is no refund or credit. If you purchase and cancel, please remain in the membership that you purchased access to for the time frame you purchased. If it is 30 days then you stay the 30 days, you can still cancel but you are not given a credit or refund. You can utilize the membership for the time you have purchased. If it is for a year membership, then please understand there are no refunds. You are a year member and you cancel but you are not refunded. Stay your year and then you will be removed and not charged again.
You do not have the right to share membership group content, posts or anything with non-paying outside members, you can not share your membership with a family member, friend or assistant. They must purchase their own membership.
You are not to remove any content, from the group for any reason other than for personal use. The content inside my membership group is private and for members only. You do not have rights to use any curriculum or documentation or videos.
If you are found doing so you will be pursued legally. Just do not do it.
You can read the full disclosure on my website
This also applies to my courses. You may not share or sell the content of my business coaching or courses. You may not redistribute for free either. You may not charge a fee to access it, you do not have the rights to do so.
Once you purchase a course from me that course is yours, there are no refunds, credits or exchanges or SWAP outs. You still do not have rights to resell, sell, distribute, alter and so on. It is for you to consume personally. You may also not teach my curriculum to others and relabel it. Period.
17. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at:
Amber Strong – The Maker’s Map
P.O. Box 189
Rincon, GA 31326
Effingham County, Georgia