I really love the farmhouse feel of this easy DIY Spring Decor with Seed Starters! This adorable DIY project was made to go in my own bathroom, and it looked amazing!
This DIY is super easy and quick to make, so I’m very excited to share it with you!
Watch the replay
Need a video DIY tutorial? Well, you’re in luck! I recorded how to make this adorable DIY spring decor during a LIVE video on my Facebook page.
Even though I made this project back in 2020, you can still watch the replay!
For this project, I will be using these items but you can substitute where you want.
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Dollar Tree Seed Starter Pots (x2)
- Floral Foam
- Fake Flowers
- Buffalo Check Letter Stickers (Hobby Lobby)
- Faux Shiplap Board (Hobby Lobby)
- Chicken Wire Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Let’s get started
I was lucky and found this adorable faux shiplap sign ON SALE at Hobby Lobby! Besides the fact that it is so stinking cute, I love this faux shiplap sign because it saved me time!
Instead of having to paint or decoupage a piece of scrapbook paper onto another sign board, I was able to just get started on this project without any prep work.
Bring it all together
I hope you enjoyed this Easy DIY Spring Decor with Seed Starters as much as I did and decide to make one for yourself! I would love to see how yours turns out!
You should totally join my FREE Facebook group called On A Budget Crafts! It is a judgment-free community for DIY crafters to show off their projects and ideas.
If you loved this DIY you might also like these easy Spring DIY ideas!
- Dollar Tree Pie Pan DIY Spring Decor
- Easy Reverse Canvas DIY Decor for Summer or Spring
- How to Turn Spring Printables into DIY Decor
- Dollar Tree DIY Shabby Farmhouse Wall Decor
- DIY Hanging Spring Welcome Decor
- Dollar Tree Heart Spring Door Hanger
Thanks for stopping by! XOXO Amber
Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts? I would love to have you join my #craftycrew.
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!