Dollar Tree Welcome Nest Decor DIY
>> Pin this for Later <<
Hey, Y’all! I am so ready for this week’s Creative Haven Project! We are making a Dollar Tree Welcome Nest Decor DIY! Now don’t forget, not everything is from the Dollar Tree, but some of it absolutely is! You can always substitute items where you like. But I will be using these items shown! I have always loved bird stuff. Long ago when I had my first apartment, my kitchen theme was birdhouses and nests. I loved it and still do!
In this post, you will find the full supply list you need, BUT If you want to get in on this creation and make it with me you can get the full how-to tutorial and experience of the Dollar Tree Welcome Nest Decor DIY right inside the Creative Haven!
Did you know, You can access that full DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY, and a creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Plus, in the Creative Haven, you gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, VIP experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations, and have fun! You can join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Alright, let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
May 18th, 2020 Supply List for Dollar Tree Welcome Nest Decor DIY:
You will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items!
- Your choice of surface (I am using Round MDF board from Dollar Tree, mine says nest on it)
- Chalk Type or Acrylic Paints of your choice! I am using Apple Barrel ones like these (there is also a multi-pack too) I am also using Waverly Chalk paints. (colors I will be using are Plaster, Black, Chocolate, khaki, Grey
- Antique Wax (I found mine at Walmart – Waverly Brand)
- Ribbon of your choice
- Paint Brushes- Chip Brush and Artist Brush
- Ping Pong Balls (from Dollar Tree)
- Moss (From Dollar Tree) or THIS ONE!
- Succulents (I picked mine up at Dollar Tree) or there is a 15 pack here
- MDF Word or you can use a stencil or vinyl cut out if you have a machine
- Mini Eggs I picked mine up at Hobby Lobby on clearance (ones shown are Dollar Tree) (could be ones you have left from Easter) or THESE!
- Nautical Rope (I also got mine at Dollar Tree) or you can use this one!
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven is NOT a requirement. I simply want you to craft with us! Think outside the box when you make your Dollar Tree Welcome Nest Decor DIY!
I can not wait to make this cute little project together!
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected please substitute where you can!
>> Pin This for Later <<
(items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission but that does not cost you any extra)
Come Chat, Craft, and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
You can also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it packed full of all the things I use, love, and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts? It is easy to sign up here! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<