“Dollar Tree DIY Hanging Shelf”
>> Pin this for Later <<
This weeks Creative Haven Project is a Dollar Tree DIY Hanging Shelf! I’m actually excited to take this project on because it was requested in our SUGGESTION BOX thread inside the group! Was it you? If so, you are in for a treat! Because this project is hopefully going to be a total favorite! Functional and decorative too!
This post may one day be public so if you want to get in on this creation and make it with me and my creative haven friends you can get the full how to tutorial and experience of the Dollar Tree DIY Hanging Shelf right inside the Creative Haven!
Dollar Tree DIY Hanging Shelf
Did you know, You can access a full DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY and creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Plus, in the Creative Haven you gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, vip experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations and have fun! You can Join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Alright let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
June 15th 2020 Supply List for Dollar Tree DIY Hanging Shelf:
You will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items!
- You will need a surface board (mine measures 15 x 10 rectangle It is a Tiki Hut Dollar Tree sign)
- 2 5×7 stretched canvas I got mine at Dollar Tree
- Spackle (i got mine at Lowes) you can also use this or get some at Dollar Tree
- Your choice of paint but for this I will be using Black from Apple barrel, White and Java from Folk art and Gray Waverly
- Mop Head strands (you only need a few plan to have 12 strands on hand I got my mop at Dollar Tree You can use twine as well.
- Popsicle sticks I got mine at Lowes they measure 1 inch x 8 inch
- You will need at least one box of Jenga blocks from Dollar Tree, you can substitute paint sticks if you like or wood strips from Lowes like trim
- Power Drill and Drill Bit to fit the size of the mop head strands (not shown) I use Ryobi (this one)
- E6000 (not shown)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Heat Gun or Dryer
- Paint Brushes (I use chip brushes like these)
- Artist brush finer tip
**NOT SHOWN but i will be hanging this, you may want to have d-ring hangers on hand or plan to make a hanger.
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven are not a requirement, I simply want you to craft with us!
I am very excited to make this Dollar Tree DIY Hanging Shelf!
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected please substitute where you can!
(items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission but that does not cost you any extra)
Come Chat, Craft and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it packed full of all the things I use, love and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts! It is easy to sign up below! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Subscribe to my Blog!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<