“DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece”
>> Pin this for Later <<
I love Christmas and we are kicking off JULY with a Christmas Theme! We will be making a DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece! Personally, I do not typically do a traditional Christmas centerpiece. In fact, I tend to add a bow to what ever is on my kitchen table. But this year, I figured why not try a centerpiece out for a change. This weeks Creative Haven Project is a DIY DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS CENTERPIECE!
Christmas in July was highly requested and I am excited to bring you several projects this month! I hope you enjoy them!
This post may one day be public, but just in case it never does go public and you want to get in on this creation, make it with me and my creative haven friends, you can get the full how to tutorial and experience of the DIY DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS CENTERPIECE right inside the Creative Haven!
DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece
Did you know, You can access a full DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY and creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Plus, in the Creative Haven you gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, vip experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations and have fun! You can Join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Alright lets have a look at the supplies that we will need!
July 6th 2020 Supply List for DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece:
You will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items!
- 1 floral foam wreath ring (I got mine at Dollar Tree)
- 1 pack of skewers *you will only need a few of these (I got mine at Dollar Tree)
- 4 round floral foam discs (I got mine at the Dollar Tree)
- Black paint and White Paint (I am using Waverly in the color ink and Folk Art Home Decor Chalk in the color White)
- Your choice of ribbon (I am using a Red ribbon from Dollar Tree and a buffalo check ribbon from Hobby Lobby)
- I am also using a Merry Christmas Canvas printed ribbon from Michael’s
- You will need your choice of Christmas picks or other green floral pics (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
- 1 Hat (I got mine at Dollar Tree)
- You will need 4 med size buttons and several small buttons
- E6000 (not shown) (you may want to use this)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Heat Gun or Dryer
- Paint Brushes (I use chip brushes like these)
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies, please get creative and think outside the box! What else could you use?! Do you have things at home you can use? You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven are not a requirement, I simply want you to craft with us and make it your own.
You can substitute out items listed.
I am very excited to make this DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpiece!
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected, please substitute where you can!
(Items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission, but that does not cost you any extra.)
Come Chat, Craft and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it full of all the things I use and love. Here is the supply list, I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts! It is easy to sign up below! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends, I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<