“DIY Woven Paper Decor”
>> Pin this for Later <<
This weeks Creative Haven Project is going to be a little different but so high end looking! We are making DIY Woven Paper Decor! I love textures and dimension in my home and I like creating things that go but are different. This project will be exactly that. This project will feature a weave look with patterns! Not to mention the possibilities will be endless on what you can create.
This post may one day be public so if you want to get in on this creation and make it with me and my creative haven friends you can get the full how to tutorial and experience of the DIY Woven Paper Decor right inside the Creative Haven!
DIY Woven Paper Decor
Did you know, You can access a full DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY and creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Plus, in the Creative Haven you gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, vip experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations and have fun! You can Join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Alright let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
June 8th 2020 Supply List for DIY Woven Paper Decor:
You will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items!
- You will need a surface board (mine measures 16 x 8 rectangle It is a patriotic Dollar Tree sign)
- Your choice of scrapbook paper patterns or colors, I chose 3 patterns (i got mine at hobby lobby)
- Spackle (i got mine at lowes) you can also use this or get some at Dollar Tree
- Your choice of paint colors (I chose White and Gray from Apple barrel)
- Twine or small Jute I got mine at Dollar Tree
- Ribbon of your choice (should include burlap ribbon as well) I got my ribbon at various places
- A straight edge (i am using a popsicle stick, you could also use a ruler)
- Nautical Rope (I got mine at Dollar Tree) or you can use this one
- Putty Knife
- Rotary Cutter or Paper Cutter
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Heat Gun or Dryer
- Paint Brushes (I use chip brushes like these)
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven are not a requirement, I simply want you to craft with us!
I am very excited to make this DIY Woven Paper Decor!
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected please substitute where you can!
(items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission but that does not cost you any extra)
Come Chat, Craft and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it packed full of all the things I use, love and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts! It is easy to sign up below! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Subscribe to my Blog!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<