“DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout”
>> Pin this for Later <<
We continue our “we can make that” theme this month with this DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout! This month in the Creative Haven our theme is inspired by our members! I love including the Creative Haven Members in our DIY adventures. Asking them to submit their Pinterest Inspired submissions was just so fun. So, this week was a tad challenging. I had to create ANOTHER what appeared to be a wood cut out, and I don’t have a wood cut out machine. So I had to get creative. I love a good challenge!
This weeks Creative Haven Project is this DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout!
This post may one day be public, but just in case it never does go public, and you want to get in on this creation and make it with me and my creative haven friends, you can get the full how to tutorial and experience of the DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout right inside the Creative Haven!
DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout!
Did you know, You can access a full MEMBERS ONLY DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY and creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Plus, in the Creative Haven you gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, vip experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations and have fun! You can Join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Alright let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
August 17th 2020 Supply List for DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout!
You will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items!
- Foam board, card board or something that you can use as your cut out (ex: I am using Dollar Tree FOAM BOARD)
- One thing you will need is the template I have created to make your shape on your selected surface. You will only find that inside the members area of the private group on the supply list post.
- You will need several colors of paint (you can use an brand you like)
- Black, White, Orange and A Coral-ish color
- Fabric of your choice ( am using 2 different fabrics)
- Christmas Picks (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Paint Brushes like these or use the ones you can get at Dollar Tree
- Bells (I got mine on amazon a few years ago)
- Twine of some sort or floral wire (to attach bells)
- A tool to cut your Foam Board I LOVE THE SLICE TOOL!
- Slice tool to cut with (this tool is amazing)
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies, please get creative and think outside the box! Ask yourself, What else could you use?! Furthermore, Do you have things at home you can use? You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven are not a requirement, I simply want you to craft with us and make it your own.
I am very excited to make this DIY Foam Board Layered Snowman Cutout
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected please substitute where you can!
(Items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission, but that does not cost you any extra.)
Come Chat, Craft and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! It’s packed full of all the things I use and love. Here is the supply list; I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts! It is easy to sign up here! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends, I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<