Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man
Step by step Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man
I am so excited for this week’s Creative Haven project because we are making the cutest Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man! This centerpiece will be perfect for any table top area including counter space!
We are going to make the cutest gingerbread man cutout decor that you can easily put in a coffee bar area, on your dining room table or on a bookcase. You might even want to make several of these!
That looks like a ton of craft supplies and you certainly do not have to use what I am using but I think all the layers will make it a gorgeous table centerpiece for Christmas or Winter decor.
Join the Creative Haven today!
I know what you are thinking, where is the tutorial? Where’s the step by step? Well, that is a great question. This is a special project only for Creative Haven Members!
There are plenty of FREE DIY Home decor ideas and other projects on my blog but there are also specific exclusive members-only DIY projects that I save just for the Creative Haven VIP members. I hope you consider joining us inside the Creative Haven.
This post may one day be public, but just in case it never does go public, and you want to get in on this creation and make it with me and my creative haven friends, you can get the full how-to tutorial for this DIY Shadowbox Snowman in the exclusive VIP club!
Here is the supply list for last week’s project DIY Decorative Door With Wreath!
Learn to make this Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man
In case you didn’t know, My goal in life is to inspire people and that is why I do what I do. Yes, I enjoy crafting and creating adorable home decor on a budget, but that’s not why I share my projects on social media and my blog. But I really love creating things from SCRATCH!
I am always looking for new ways to inspire others and show them that they can have a beautifully decorated home without spending a fortune!
While I have TONS of DIY tutorials here on the blog, 100% FREE, the Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience and community where I share private DIY ideas like this Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man.
COMPLETE VIDEO TUTORIAL IS INSIDE THE CREATIVE HAVEN VIP COMMUNITY! JOIN HERE
Alright, let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
November 22nd, 2021 Supply List for Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man
You will need: (items shown in the photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items! “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Dollar Tree Burner Cover 2 pack
- Dollar Tree Gingerbread man cut out
- Scrabble letters (You can spell out any words you want)
- Cardboard (you need one about 2-3 inches tall and at least 12 inches wide
- Dollar Tree Tumbling Tower Blocks you will need 8 at least
- Half Wood beads 16 mm in size you will need several possibly 40 or so maybe
- Dollar Tree Sock (or a sock in general)
- 3 Packs of 2 Dollar Tree Trees (you can use any trees you like or make your own)
- Bakers Twine Red and White
- Pipe Cleaners you will need only a few individual ones (There are christmas ones on Amazon too!)
- Yarn Bee Chenille Yarn (Eternal Bliss White is the one I am using) I found mine at Hobby Lobby
- Dollar Tree Twine
- 2 Dollar Tree Craft Dowels the tall ones
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Fabric of your choice
- Ribbon of your choice
- Red Paint, Brown Paint, Black Paint, Green Paint, Modpodge (you can use my decoart affiliate link if you like)
- Hot Glue gun
- Heat Gun or Dryer
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven is NOT a requirement. I simply want you to craft with us!
DIY Decorative Door with Wreath
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it full of all the things I use and love, and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my join my newsletter!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
Join my free “ON A BUDGET CRAFTS” Facebook group!