DIY Winter House Shape Decor
Step by step DIY Winter House Shape Decor
I am so excited for this week’s Creative Haven DIY Decor project, we are making a super cute DIY Winter House Shape Decor! This will be perfect for table tops, book shelf, island, coffee bar and basically anywhere you want to add a little something cute for winter decorating.
Some times I just want to change up my crafting adventures and make things that are not just signs! If you are an avid crafter then you totally get me! I like doing different stuff!
This week we are making something that honestly can be created for year round with just a few changes. But this project I am making this to be more for a winter decor idea.
Join the Creative Haven today!
I know what you are thinking, where is the tutorial? Where’s the step by step? Well, that is a great question. This is a special project only for Creative Haven Members!
There are plenty of FREE DIY Home decor ideas and other projects on my blog but there are also specific exclusive members-only DIY projects that I save just for the Creative Haven VIP members. I hope you consider joining us inside the Creative Haven.
This post may one day be public, but just in case it never does go public, and you want to get in on this creation and make it with me and my creative haven friends, you can get the full how-to tutorial for this DIY Shadowbox Snowman in the exclusive VIP club!
Here is the supply list for last week’s project Gingerbread Man Centerpiece DIY Decor
Learn to make this DIY Winter House Shape Decor
In case you didn’t know, My goal in life is to inspire people and that is why I do what I do. Yes, I enjoy crafting and creating adorable home decor on a budget, but that’s not why I share my projects on social media and my blog. But I really love creating things from SCRATCH!
I am always looking for new ways to inspire others and show them that they can have a beautifully decorated home without spending a fortune!
While I have TONS of DIY tutorials here on the blog, 100% FREE, the Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience and community where I share private DIY ideas like this Centerpiece with Gingerbread Man.
COMPLETE VIDEO TUTORIAL IS INSIDE THE CREATIVE HAVEN VIP COMMUNITY! JOIN HERE
Alright, let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
December 6th, 2021 Supply List for DIY Winter House Shape Decor
You will need: (items shown in the photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items! “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Dollar Tree wood arrow shape
- Dollar Tree Bottle brush trees you will need at least 2 (different sizes)
- Wood round from Michaels 5×5 in you can also find this at Walmart
- Skewers from Dollar Tree You will need at least 2 pieces from the bag
- Dollar Tree Pom Pom pack (your choice of color, i am using white)
- Dollar Tree Pom Pom Garland (your choice of color, I am using white)
- Half Wood beads 16 mm in size you will need several depending on the circle size you use.
- Dollar Tree LED light set 1 pack (you will need batteries also)
- Twine, I got mine at Dollar Tree
- Bakers Twine Red and White (also from Dollar Tree)
- Quart paint sticks – you will need at least 1 pack of 30.
- 1 small star as shown in photo, I got one out of my pack from Hobby Lobby in the Woodpile
- Red Paint, Brown Paint, Black Paint, Modpodge (you can use my decoart affiliate link if you like)
- Chicken Wire Ribbon from Hobby Lobby also found on Etsy too
- Hot Glue gun
- Heat Gun or Dryer
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven is NOT a requirement. I simply want you to craft with us!
DIY Winter House Shape Decor
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it full of all the things I use and love, and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my join my newsletter!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
Join my free “ON A BUDGET CRAFTS” Facebook group!