“Dollar Tree Outdoor Christmas Sign”
>> Pin this for Later <<
We will be making a Dollar Tree Outdoor Christmas Sign! My husband loves to decorate our house outside for Christmas. I like to make the stuff! This week we are making a cute little Dollar Tree Outdoor Christmas Sign that you could totally put on your front porch or in your garden area. Turns out many of our outdoor decor needs replaced this year so we are going to be making a ton of our own things.
This weeks Creative Haven Project is a DOLLAR TREE OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS SIGN!
Oh how I am absolutely loving this Christmas in July theme! It was so fun to drag out all my Christmas craft supplies and start the wheels turning!
This post may one day be public, but just in case it never does go public, and you want to get in on this creation and make it with me and my creative haven friends you can get the full how to tutorial and experience of the DOLLAR TREE OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS SIGN right inside the Creative Haven!
Dollar Tree Outdoor Christmas Sign for your porch
Did you know, You can access a full DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY and creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Plus, in the Creative Haven you gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, vip experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations and have fun! You can Join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Alright let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
July 13th 2020 Supply List for Dollar Tree Outdoor Christmas Sign:
You will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items!
- 3 wood arrows (I got mine at Dollar Tree)
- 1 pack of EXTRA LARGE Paint sticks (I got mine at Home Depot)
- 1 Square or Circle wood piece blank (I got mine at Walmart)
- Red, Black, Green and White Paint (you will most likely need more than the small containers, this was all I had on hand to photograph)
- A pencil
- Decide what you want to use for the words, YOU WILL NOT NEED ALL SHOWN I only photographed them as an example of what you can use. YOU CAN USE stickers, vinyl, or a stencil. You could also use wood letters too. Mix and match or use what you got.
- Artist brushes to stencil if you choose to use a stencil
- You may want to use a ruler or painters tape as well.
- E6000 (not shown) (you may want to use this)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Heat Gun or Dryer
- Paint Brushes (I use chip brushes like these)
- OPTIONAL: You can add a bow if you like to this sign, you can also add this to a planter inside floral foam and add white rocks, you can also create a base as well from the paint sticks if you prefer too.
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! Ask yourself, What else could you use?! Furthermore, Do you have things at home you can use? You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven are not a requirement, I simply want you to craft with us and make it your own.
I am very excited to make this Dollar Tree Outdoor Christmas Sign!
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected please substitute where you can!
(items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission but that does not cost you any extra)
Come Chat, Craft and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it packed full of all the things I use, love and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts! It is easy to sign up below! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Subscribe to my Blog!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<