I’m excited for this week’s Creative Haven VIP project, it has been a while since we painted something so this week we are doing a Summer Flower Canvas Painting.
I absolutely love canvas painting, actually I love painting pretty much anything! I really enjoy easy canvas paintings especially canvas paintings for beginners using acrylic paints.
Check out last week’s Creative Haven project – DIY Display Shelf
Join the Creative Haven today!
I know what you are thinking, where is the tutorial? Where’s the step by step? Well, that is a great question. This is a special project only for Creative Haven Members!
There are plenty of FREE DIY Home decor ideas and other projects on my blog but there are also specific exclusive members-only DIY projects that I save just for the Creative Haven VIP members. I hope you consider joining us inside the Creative Haven.
You can get the full how-to tutorial for this Summer Flower Canvas Painting in the exclusive VIP club!
What is the Creative Haven, you might be asking?
The Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience for DIY’ers of any level! Whether you’re a beginner, hobbyist, or professional crafter, there is a place for you in the Creative Haven!
- 4 LIVE DIY workshops a month
- Supply lists for each DIY project ahead of time
- ALL of my printables for FREE (I have tons of printables for sale in my shop)
- A discount in my shop for other products
- Inclusion in an uplifting, private community on Facebook
- Personal support and guidance through your DIY journey
There is also a Creative Haven PLUS membership that includes business resources for entrepreneurs and small business owners!
Learn to paint this Summer Flower Canvas Painting
In case you didn’t know, My goal in life is to inspire people and that is why I do what I do. Yes, I enjoy crafting and creating adorable home decor on a budget, but that’s not why I share my projects on social media and on my blog. But I really love creating things from SCRATCH!
I am always looking for new ways to inspire others and show them that they can have a beautifully decorated home without spending a fortune!
While I have TONS of craft tutorials here on the blog, 100% FREE, the Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience and community where I share private decor ideas like this Summer Flower Canvas Painting.
Alright, let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
April 25th, 2022 Supply List for Summer Flower Canvas Painting
You will need: (items shown in the photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items! “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Dollar Tree Canvas 8×10 (x1) You can use a flat canvas or a framed one
- Printable tracer DOWNLOAD found in the Creative Haven VIP members area Exclusive Printable area in the hub. LOGIN REQUIRED!
- Graphite Paper (big enough to trace on 8×10 canvas or larger)
- Wood Buttons (you will need enough to go around the outside of your canvas if you are using the framed canvas, you may also use them to embellish (I am using the variety Pack)
- Paint Brushes I use the variety packs
- Paint Pen in color Black (I am using the Dollar Tree Paint pen) You can also use these Posca Paint Pens I found on Amazon they are my favorite.
- Printer to print your printable tracer
- I am using DecoArt Paint for this canvas painting. You can use any colors you like but I am using the colors shown in the photos. Black, White, Purple cow, Open Water, Cobblestone, Light Orchid, Blue Chiffon, Calypso blue, coral blush, zinc, peaches and cream, melon, watermelon slice, spa blue, bright orange and banana cream. You can order your DECOART PAINT using my affiliate link
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun (OR SUPER GLUE)
- Heat Gun or Dryer
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven is NOT a requirement. I simply want you to craft with us!
Summer Flower Canvas Painting
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it full of all the things I use and love, and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my join my newsletter!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!