Mixed Media Christmas Canvas
I love Christmas crafting and I love mixed media, so this week in the Creative Haven we are making Mixed Media Christmas Canvas.
If you enjoy decorating with snowmen and art this might be something you want to paint with me.
Check out last week’s Creative Haven project – Distressed Mini Decorative Bird House
Join the Creative Haven today!
I know what you are thinking, where is the tutorial? Where’s the step by step? Well, that is a great question. This is a special project only for Creative Haven Members!
There are plenty of FREE DIY Home decor ideas and other projects on my blog but there are also specific exclusive members-only DIY projects that I save just for the Creative Haven VIP members. I hope you consider joining us inside the Creative Haven.
You can get the full how-to tutorial for this in the exclusive VIP club!
What is the Creative Haven, you might be asking?
The Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience for DIY’ers of any level! Whether you’re a beginner, hobbyist, or professional crafter, there is a place for you in the Creative Haven!
Creative Haven member benefits:
- 4 LIVE DIY workshops a month
- Supply lists for each DIY project ahead of time
- ALL of my printables for FREE (I have tons of printables for sale in my shop)
- A discount in my shop for other products
- Inclusion in an uplifting, private community on Facebook
- Personal support and guidance through your DIY journey
Learn to make it
In case you didn’t know, My goal in life is to inspire people and that is why I do what I do. Yes, I enjoy crafting and creating adorable home decor on a budget, but that’s not why I share my projects on social media and on my blog. But I really love creating things from SCRATCH!
I am always looking for new ways to inspire others and show them that they can have a beautifully decorated home without spending a fortune!
While I have TONS of craft tutorials here on the blog, 100% FREE, the Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience and community where I share private ideas like this one!
COMPLETE VIDEO TUTORIAL IS INSIDE THE CREATIVE HAVEN VIP COMMUNITY! JOIN HERE
Alright, let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
July 18th, 2022 Supply List for Mixed Media Christmas Canvas
You will need: (items shown in the photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items! “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Dollar Tree Canvas (can be flat or stretched canvas)
- Piece of cardboard
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- burlap piece
- wood buttons I am using 4
- items of choice to embellish (i picked burlap flower from hobby lobby)
- Fabric if you want to use
- textured ribbon or other material
- cotton balls or paper towel or something to use for snow
- spackle or something for texture
- tile pieces or wood scrabble letters or a stamp to write out your word or phrase of choice
- Paint colors of your choice
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
- Heat Gun or Dryer
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven is NOT a requirement. I simply want you to craft with us!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here!
I packed it full of all the things I use and love, and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my join my newsletter!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
Join my free “ON A BUDGET CRAFTS” Facebook group!