This week’s Creative Haven exclusive project is going to be a fun nautical project! We are making a decorative lighthouse nautical decor!
I’ve learned through my DIY’ing experience that there is one type of decor that seems to be popular all year long, and it isn’t what I expected it to be. That would be nautical decor! I know – SHOCKING!
Check out last week’s Creative Haven project –
Join the Creative Haven today!
I know what you are thinking, where is the tutorial? Where’s the step by step? Well, that is a great question. This is a special project only for Creative Haven Members!
There are plenty of FREE DIY Home decor ideas and other projects on my blog but there are also specific exclusive members-only DIY projects that I save just for the Creative Haven VIP members. I hope you consider joining us inside the Creative Haven.
You can get the full how-to tutorial for this in the exclusive VIP club!
What is the Creative Haven, you might be asking?
The Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience for DIY’ers of any level! Whether you’re a beginner, hobbyist, or professional crafter, there is a place for you in the Creative Haven!
- 4 LIVE DIY workshops a month
- Supply lists for each DIY project ahead of time
- ALL of my printables for FREE (I have tons of printables for sale in my shop)
- A discount in my shop for other products
- Inclusion in an uplifting, private community on Facebook
- Personal support and guidance through your DIY journey
There is also a Creative Haven PLUS membership that includes business resources for entrepreneurs and small business owners!
Learn to make it
In case you didn’t know, My goal in life is to inspire people and that is why I do what I do. Yes, I enjoy crafting and creating adorable home decor on a budget, but that’s not why I share my projects on social media and on my blog. But I really love creating things from SCRATCH!
I am always looking for new ways to inspire others and show them that they can have a beautifully decorated home without spending a fortune!
While I have TONS of craft tutorials here on the blog, 100% FREE, the Creative Haven is a VIP crafting experience and community where I share private ideas like this one!
Alright, let’s have a look at the supplies that we will need!
May 16th, 2022 Supply List for Decorative Lighthouse Nautical Decor
You will need: (items shown in the photo or any substitution you prefer) Don’t forget, you are not required to use the exact items! “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Dollar Tree Lightbulb/Lantern (substitutions pictured below supply photo)
- Dollar Tree Wood Circle Ornaments
- White Picket Fence (Hobby Lobby)
- Dollar Tree Terracotta Pot
- Dollar Tree Bucket with twine
- DecoArt Navy Blue Acrylic Paint
- Dollar Tree Jute Twine
- Dollar Tree Bamboo Skewers
- DecoArt Midnite Blue Acrylic Paint
- DecoArt Snow White Acrylic Paint
- Apple Barrel Jet Black Acrylic Paint
- DecoArt Navy Tuscan Red Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun (OR SUPER GLUE)
- Heat Gun or Dryer
If you do not have the lightbulb pictured above, you can use these items below as a substitution.
You can use eighter of the lanterns pictured below, or use the cookie tin and shower curtain hooks to make your own faux lantern.
Please substitute where you can! If it is not in your budget to purchase supplies please get creative, think outside the box! What else could you use?! You can still craft with us! BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE CRAFTS in the Creative Haven is NOT a requirement. I simply want you to craft with us!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!