“DIY Fall Fake Bake Cake”
>> Pin this for Later <<
Everything you need to make a DIY Fall Fake Bake Cake will be found right here! This week inside the private paid membership the Creative Haven VIP, we have a special Celebrity Crafter Cristal Gonzalez the creator and owner at Glittz and Glue, Cristal truly has a skill and talent for her fake bakes and I had to invite her into share with the Creative Haven members. If you want to get in on this creation you can get the full tutorial and experience inside the Creative Haven!
You can access the full DIY video inside the Creative Haven VIP community! It is a private crafting, DIY and creative community filled with hundreds of other creatives! Gain access to the supply list in advance, a full schedule, monthly celebrity crafters, vip experience where you can ask your questions and a safe community to hang out, chat, show off your creations and have fun! You can Join us inside the Creative Haven VIP here!
Next let’s look at the supply list for this DIY Fall Fake Bake Cake!
June 22nd 2020 Supply List (8:30 CST – 9:30 EST)
Items you will need: (items shown in photo or any substitution you prefer) Remember you are not required to use the exact items!
Supply List for DIY Fall Fake Bake Cake:
- Floral Foam discs (6 inch round) You can get them at your local craft store, Dollar Tree or on Amazon here
- Spackling (you will need a larger container or a few smaller ones if you get them at Dollar Tree)
- Rubber maid containers (dollar tree has them) or a few disposable containers to mix in like these
- Glitter of your choice in color (we are doing a fall fake bake cake) Dollar Tree does have packs of glitter
- Apple Barrel Orange Paint, Black Paint, Green Paint (you can get this variety pack as well i found on Amazon has lots of colors)
- Popsicle sticks to stir with (larger size or a plastic spoon will work as well)
- Cake decorating kit with large tip (you can find this cheap at Dollar Tree, walmart or any other craft store) or grab this one. You may need extra bags as well like these
- Paper Straws of your choice (You can use these or get some at Dollar Tree)
- You may also need a piece of cardboard, or foam board (possibly a styrofoam plate)
- A stand to work on
Those are the basic supplies you will need to complete the DIY Fall Fake Bake Cake inside the Creative Haven VIP members only group this week. If you do not have exactly what is listed please improvise, if it is not in your budget to purchase supplies, please try to substitute what you have on hand or wait to complete the project at a later date. YOU DO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO REPLAY at anytime as a member. Get creative and just have fun! I am beyond excited to have Cristal celebrity crafting with us I know you will love her and her DIY’s!
All items suggested are simply that, a suggestion. If you can not use the items selected please substitute where you can!
>> Pin This for Later <<
(items linked are affiliate links, if a purchase is made through one of my links I may earn a small commission but that does not cost you any extra)
Come Chat, Craft and DIY with us inside the Private Creative Haven VIP Community! You can cancel anytime!
Remember, to also shop my ENTIRE AMAZON Favorites shop just click here! I packed it packed full of all the things I use, love and here is the supply list I highly recommend every creative have on hand!! Would you also pin my blog for later and get on my newsletter alerts! It is easy to sign up below! Not only do I love my entrepreneur friends I absolutely adore my #CRAFTYCREW too!
Inspired? Leave me a comment below! I love hearing from my readers!
>> PIN THIS POST FOR LATER! <<