Thank you so much for listening to this weeks episode!
On this episode I talked about the 16 things that make up my Business Blueprint!
Just a quick recap of what I shared:
- Identify your business idea
- Ask yourself, “Am I willing to put in the work required?”
- Determine your ideal customer base (potential buyers)
- Evaluate the competition (Is there a clear need?)
- Decide to be you and be you through your brand- not someone else’s
- Decide a name
- Create a logo and a website (99 Designs has a whole team of designers to help you create your logo, website and any design needs!)
- Establish a presence (social medias)
- Figure out licensing requirements (Tax ID-State, EIN, Formation from your State) (certificate of occupancy- city/county)
- Banking – Keep your finances separate
- Build, Manage and Maintain a service or product to be available for your cutomers
- Research – Continue education
- Show up and GO!
- Stay with it
- Treat your new business like what it is – a business
- Make a list of all the behind the scenes tasks of owning your business
- product ( + buying and creativity)
- posting (photography)
- digital product creations
- website management (I’ve used HostGator, and guess what! They have no start up fees for any of their plans!)
- research & development
There are a lot of things that go into a business ownership, but the main thing that I continue to be told is, “I never thought that owning a business was so deep.”
Business ownership runs deep, but remember, this is your thing. Your baby. You set the foundation, momentum & outcome for your business.
I have some free resources for you on my website. I’d love for you to check them out and start adding to your business tool bag!
In the next few weeks I will be offering a free pop up master class all about helping you lift off your idea and help you put your business in motion. If you want to know when it starts, click here and get on the wait list! Stay tuned for my Signature Course Business Next Level a 6 week course. Full framework to take your business to the next level!
This week’s show was sponsored by: My brick and mortar store The Rusty Nail Home Market
Be sure to leave us a review and subscribe to my podcast!
I just might read your review on one of my upcoming episodes!